Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Knitting away...

Hi All,

I probably should have waited till I got better photos but I got a little excited at finishing one out of three mermaid blankets.
This one is Hannah's and I think she likes it?


It was done with two strands of yarn held together so knitted up fairly quicker. Maybe quicker if I didn't have to stop to knit up these dolly dresses for an order but I do enjoy a bit of variety.



And now I'm off to keep Charlotte happy and start her tail:)
Cheers, Sharine

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous knitting as always Sharine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah looks very happy! I expect it's nice and snuggly but probably more suited to winter than summer weather?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww looks like she loves it! I love the colors you used. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're absolutely gorgeous, I'm so impressed with the mermaid tail - that would take me a very, very long time, even if it is 2 strands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet blanket! The dresses are great too, you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she likes it! What a great fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute is that! Your mermaid looks adorable! Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete