Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Stitching & Dreancatchers

Hi All,

First up the stitching and I made it onto the third out of 4 rows on Piper. After all the black at the end of the second row I thought my luck would change but went to start the third and...it started with black. But not to much thank goodness lol


And Consumed where I'm thinking/hoping I have reached her hair.(Squint close at the  bottom)

For awhile my daughters have been after a dream catcher for their room and depending how you look at it they have been blessed/cursed with a mother who says I'm not paying that much when I can make it myself'.
And here is the end result.



There are a couple of things I would change next time but they got to it before I had a chance lol
Cheers, Sharine

6 comments:

  1. You're really moving along on your stitching! Beautiful progress!
    I love the dream catcher:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dream catcher is beautiful Sharine. Nice progress as always.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! I used to make dream catchers as a kid it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on Piper! Love the colours in the dream catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stitching and your dream catcher looks beautiful. The ribbons and trim looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete