Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Piper

Hi All,

Here my Piper this week and oh how the confetti slows you down lol. But at least I'm getting some detail now.
My crochet is coming along and although I have only been learning for 5 weeks I already have two projects on the go
The corner to corner blanket which is slowly growing
I thought I would be ambitious and make it for our queen size bed.

And I started a granny square pinafore for Hannah. These are my first two granny squares.
Think I will start sewing those ends in as I go.

And I finished this lap sized blanket for an order this week. I love knitting these. So cosy.

And that does me for this week.
Cheers, Sharine



12 comments:

  1. Great progress on Piper and your crochet is wonderful. That is a super cozy looking lap blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your wonderful projects! Piper is looking so good with the details of him emerging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stitching and your crochet is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. Check out repeat crafter me for an awesome minion granny squares and other cool patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects as always Sharine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must be a sickko I love confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress I like the blanket the colors are so festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy! Piper looks great - now I know your secret, choose projects with lots of background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much on the go! The confetti will be worth it in the end, this project is coming out beautifully! Love seeing your crochet, I advise doing your ends as you go along on larger projects, otherwise it is a disappointment when you get to the end and have all that left to do. On smaller ones it isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have been busy! I love your crochet project; they will be beautiful once finished:) As will Piper of course :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been so busy, Sharine! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your piper! And I'm really impressed by your crochet... having leant to make Granny squares last year I'm trying to learn more now as well, and decided the best project to start on was making up my own pattern when all I had was a knitting pattern for something, I am a fool! Loving your stuff though

    ReplyDelete