Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A bit of everything

Hi All,

First for a bit of stitching. Princess Izzy. Really can't wait to start working on this a bit more then once a week.

And Santa should be done and dusted after next week.

For a bit of new stash this is what I got with my Christmas money
 Woodland Babies by Stoney Creek

And the first two parts of Santas village and the Season of Love ornament
As well I got some 25ct lugana and a whole 3 meters of 20 ct aida to start my new projects when Faery Tales is done.

And the winner of the giveaway is ... Linda. Congratulations!  If you could just email me( ksmcdougall@bigpond.com ) your address I will get them into the mail for you to add to your stash:)

Hope everyone's week goes well, Sharine



10 comments:

  1. WOW, great new stash! Santa looks good and progress on Princess Izzy is always fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new stash! Love love love the LHN designs! Can't find them in UK :( Congrats to the winner & can't wait to see more of Princess Izzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, sharine! You should be getting my giveaway package any day now. I hope... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stitching Sharine!
    Love your new stash...are you going to stitch the Woodland babies as a afghan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sharine. I just sent you my address. Great progress on Izzy and santa is looking good. Did you get the new Stony Creek magazine yet. There are ornaments in there, but not like these.
    Love your new stash.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woodland Babies will be so cute! Are you going to stitch them on an afghan? Santa looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Santa. Please tell me where I can find this chart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Linda =)

    Your stitching looks awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the new stash can't wait to see wip's, i am a new follower by the way x

    ReplyDelete