Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yiota's X stitch kit review

Hi All, A couple of weeks ago I got an email from Yiota from Yiota's cross stitch asking if I would like a review a kit. Naturally I said yes please and chose Arab Mother Love.
I have always loved this chart. The kit is excellent. The pages are large and clear and the kit comes with everything you need. The fabric, needle, the floss pre-wound on to bobbins and instructions that are very well written.
These kit would be great for someone who wanted to move up to something larger as they contain all full cross stitch and no backstitching. So check out the website Yiota's cross stitch kits  .

I also had a new start last night with something quite not so large. In the newest issue of Stoney Creek magazine they have started there new Christmas ornament series called Santa's boys toys and this issue has him on a tractor and a motorbike.
I started the tractor for my DH as he loves going to tractor pulls and watching them on TV (much to the boredom of the girls). I had to start it twice as I had started stitching the red where the beige should be.

This is what I will be working on Saturday nights( such a glamorous life I lead ) and since it's only 56 by 56 stitches this way I am guaranteed a finish this year.
Cheers,Sharine

6 comments:

  1. thank you very much for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I'm a new follower of your blog. So glad I came across it. I love all of your HAED works!! Wonderful work you do :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I just found your blog bc you left a comment on mine. I am now a follower. I too, want to stitch the santa ornaments from Stoney Creek. But I must say Faery Tales is absolutely stunning. A man did it in needlepoint and entered in the county fair last year. Of course it took all the ribbons. You're very brave to be stitching it, it is just amazing.

    Linda S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful kit!! I cant wait to see you stitch it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Santa ornaments are adorable! I also reviewed a kit for Yiota's XStitch. They are great.

    ReplyDelete