Friday, January 27, 2012

I now have a man...

Hi All, On Faery Tales. And apparently he doesn't like fish.
And unfortunately HAED are having another sale and so to support the cross stitch industry I had to buy the following charts. First one Hannah Lynn-Melinda and Moohoo
And The Enchanted Christmas Reindeer- Dona Gelsinger
This one will be my next after Faery Tales is finished. DH even suggested that I could put Faery Tales down and start it now. I politely let him know what he could do with his suggestion.
Hope you all have a great weekend,Sharine

6 comments:

  1. I also bought Melinda and Moohoo in the sale. I love the colours in this image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fairy Tales looks awesome! I think I'll be helping the economy with the HAED sale, too. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on Faery Tales and your new charts are amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faery tales is so beautiful! I love your new charts - particularly the reindeer - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faery Tales looks fantastic! I love watching your progress, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Reindeer start when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete