Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi All, I hope everyone had a great new year. We had a quite one. Bella flaked about 11:30 so maybe next year she will see the new year in. I started my new year stitching on Princess Izzy.
 And here is a photo of where Floral Beauty is up to
A close up of 'D'. All the cross stitching is done except for a handful of white stitches. I ended up ordering a skein from 123 stitch as no one had it here. And of course I couldn't just get the cotton so picked up a couple of books as well but will show them later. I have made a small start on the backstitch.
And finally some more Barbie dresses that I made for the girls for Christmas but forgot to show.

Cheers,Sharine

3 comments:

  1. You've made good progress on Princess Izzy and Floral Beauty is really beautiful. Glad you got your white floss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Barbie dresses are cute! I remember crocheting dresses for my Barbies when I was a kid. Floral Beauty is really beautiful. I would like to cross stitch on an afghan some day.

    ReplyDelete