Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

Hi All, So not only are we farewelling 2011 but I also turned 30 today so time to start growing up I guess.(not really). I thought I would see what I had done this year so here we go. When I started this blog back in April
this is what Faery Tales looked like
And for the end of this year
I started Princess Izzy
and got it to here
I don't have a full photo of Floral Beauty so will take one on Monday night.
My only finishes were the disney ones I done for my girls.


They are all framed up and hanging on their walls now.Personally I had a fairly good year. The only downer was when one of liitle dogs died in July. He was 12 years old. I had had him since he was 6 weeks old and still miss my Freddie boy.
I hope you all have a great new year,Sharine

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and good luck for 2012 =)
    Your projects are wonderful and I love to watch your progress on your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sharine :D Hope you have an amazing day and a great start for the New Year :D
    What an amazing amount of progress you did this year :D Congratulations.
    Happy New Year
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Sharine. I hope you have a wonderful day. Your work on Faery Tales is amazing.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome progress on Faery Tales. I bet your girls love all those Disney ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your great progress and finishes this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your progress on Faery Tale. Happy 30th Birthday Sharine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your year in review - you have done TONS! And Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete