Friday, October 7, 2011

And then there were 15 left...

pages that is on Faery Tales. Although usually I would work across I'm going to start the page underneath this one.
I've also been working on a pooh bear Christmas ornament but forgot to take photos so that one can wait till next time.
And for those of you with kids who love doing crafts( as my older two do) I found this website-  kids craft weekly  . It has great crafts that kids of all ages  can have a go at and my girls have had a ball these holidays having a go at them.
Cheers,Sharine

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic progress =) I guess you will have another finished page to show soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, 15 pages left sounds like so much but considering how much you've done it sounds great! Also you're a pretty fast stitcher, too. Will the page underneath bring you to the bottom of the piece? Can't wait to see more. Also, I love your links! I may not have kids but they're always so useful :) Thanks, Sharine!

    ReplyDelete